When it comes to makeup, we are not ready until our eyes get that fascinating look that we want to give them. That’s why eye-liner is the important accessory of our makeup to give our desired enchanting look to the eyes.
Even though I loved eye-liner a lot, I always lacked the patience to apply gel eye-liners. I wanted eye-liner that would easily swipe across my lash line giving me an astonishing look just in seconds. My mother is a huge fan of Lakme and wanted me to try Lakme absolute precision liquid liner. It was the first felt-tip eyeliner that I used and since then, I am in a committed relationship with liners.
Lakme absolute precision liquid liner comes in the form of a pen with a fine tip and can be easily applied even on the waterline. I didn’t find it super flattering or irritating. Thus, it is suitable for use even during casual routine days. Moreover, the liner provides perfect lining just in a single stroke without doing justice when I’m running out of time.
It remains intact in my eyes even after 7-8 hours. Hence, it is long-lasting as claimed by Lakme. Neither is it difficult to wipe off. Just the simple splash of water will do that. You can easily play with your eyes using this liner. The simple replication of coats will give you dramatic to cat-eye look.
How to Apply
- Apply moisturizer to your face and cream on your eyes to get rid of any redness from eyes.
- After that, decide whether you want a fine line, dramatic eyes, winged eye make up, or just a bit bolder look for the day.
- Once you decide, you can create a smooth and sharp line very close to the lash line for a thin line makeup, and to create a bolder look you need to draw a line few distances away from the lash line and then you can fill the gap in multiple strokes. Just keep strokes as small as possible for a better look.
- If you are looking for a winged makeup, you can follow the bottom lash line and extend it a bit.
- I would also recommend you to use a cosmetic mirror while its application. Since it has a normal mirror on one side and magnifying lens on the other side. Thus, it will give will a closer view and a better finish.
Pricing and Availability
If you are interested in purchasing it, you can buy it from these stores.
It comes only in blackest of black i.e. glossy black color. Though there are millions of other options available in the market if you are in love with this particular brand. Then, Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner is a quality product and affordable option.
- It lasts for a long 7-8 hours
- This ophthalmologically approved liner gives a top-notch performance and does not tug or pull while applying.
- Does not stiffen the eyes after drying.
- Can be easily washed with soap or facewash.
- You can rely on it when you do not have time for gel liners.
- It can be easily carried in travel tote or your smallest of small bag.
- Oily skin girls need to dab some powder pigment as it is not resistant to sweat.
Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner! Overall, it is a good black colored liner from Lakme to protect you from messing up eye makeup.
If you have also used Lakme Absolute Precision Liquid Liner, feel free to share your views in the comment.